Saturday, April 17, 2010

Soccer

Today was one of those crazy soccer days... Jesse is on call, we have pictures (Austin and Hailee) at the same exact time, and also they both have games at the same time two different places. Oh goodness, but luckily Bill and Cindy were here to help out!! Seriously they really helped me out so much, and I am so lucky that they are always there when I need them :) Our day started out with pictures at the YMCA at 9 am and it was crazy. Kids running around everywhere. Jesse and I had to laugh at some of Hailee's smiles that she made duing group pictures and individual pictures cause they were some pretty funny ones. She is a character:) After our pictures we split up into teams, ha ha. Bill and Cindy took Hailee to her game! She was so excited that they were going to her game, but Austin was a little bummed that they would miss his. She did awesome from what we heard! Way to go Hailee, she even scored a goal (it might of went in the wrong goal, but hey it is still a goal).
Austin, Bodie and I met Jesse out at Melady field for Austin's game. My team won 3-0! Austin had one goal this time:) I am really blessed with some talented players and super nice parents! Way to go Austin!!

After the games we came back to our house and ate KFC. We are all sick now with runny noses, icthy throats, and sinus headaches. UGH. Hailee is currently napping going on her 2 1/2 hours. I know she isn't feeling well at all...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

hope ya'll get to feeling better- we have that stuff too :(

Ashley said...

Hope all of you start feeling better. The pollen isn't helping either...my eyes have been itching and my nose stuffy. I thought it was funny Hailee kicked the ball in the wrong goal. haha. She is still young and was probably proud she got the ball in "a" goal!