Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Routine

This week we have worked on getting a routine down, and it is challanging but I think we may have one!! I have alot going on: homeschooling a 5th grader, kindergarten, an infant, and trying to keep a clean house. Somedays I think I might go crazy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have learned that there are some days that I am not going to be able to get housework accomplished the way I want it and that is okay. I have also learned that I am giving my children a great education, and preparing them for life. I feel so blessed that I am givin the opportunity to spend everyday with my kids, and give them a good education with alot of one on one time. I LOVE IT!!

We are working on our second week of schooling. Austin has done amazing! He has been on top of things, and ready to learn. Hailee loves doing all her papers, and she makes sure that she shows her daddy when he walks in the door! She is super smart!! Bodie has also done a great job of helping me, lol. He loves to listen to the kids and will often sit in his high chair at the table with us and just watch the kids and listen to them read. We make sure that he is included in everything! So as of now, we feel like things are going good with school!! YAY!

Not to much else going on around here. I am getting everything ready for my tupperware party on Thursday evening. I told the kids they were going to have to help me get everything ready on Thursday. Austin of course wants no part of this "girl party", but Hailee is super excited about it and wants to help me cook some yummy snacks!! Hope you are all having a great week! I will try to post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

is there a website or book i could look at? i love tupperware!