Monday, September 13, 2010

Soccer is starting...

We are very excited that soon we will be back on the soccer field!! Austin is playing again this season and Jesse and I are coaching. Hailee decided that she didn't want to play... not sure what her sport is but she says it isn't soccer :( I got my roster over the weekend, and we start practice on Wednesday. Our first game is on Saturday!! Yay!!
We love those Saturday mornings on the soccer field watching Austin make those GOALS!! And we love coaching, have met some wonderful people / friends :) It really makes it worth the time when you meet those types of people and kids that just love ya.

Oh and on another note, we got the kids pictures taken at Cornelius photography. They are really good and I am having so much trouble deciding on which to order cause I love them all. If you all would like to take a peek go to corneliusphoto.com and my password is sarah3. Let me know what you think :)

No comments: