Tuesday, December 7, 2010

25 Days of Joy~ Day 6

Day 6

Another thing that brings me joy is homeschooling my kids. It means so much to me that I am able to stay at home and teach my kids! Some days are CRAZY. I don't always have a clean house, sometimes I have a sink full of dishes, a laundry pile the size of a mountain, but that is okay. I wouldn't trade it. I get quaility time with my kids, and get to help them learn. We are usually done with our school for the day by 1-1:30 so then we work together as a team getting the housework done. The way I see it is by them helping keep the house clean and doing chores, is teaching them responsiblility and preparing them for life. We can turn anything into learning:) Cooking, cleaning, ect.
It is a challange some days, but it brings me joy to be able to Homeschool my kiddo's!



No comments: