Monday, January 17, 2011

Our weekend

Friday~ Jesse and I loaded the kids up for some fun time in Bloomington. First stop was Cheeseburger in Paradise, YUM!! We always like to go there for the good food~ deep fried pickles!! Then we headed to the mall. Hailee wanted to do build a bear so we went there. We have so many build a bears, but what is one more:) Then we looked around and done some shopping at Target. On our way home we stopped at the Redbox for a couple movies.

Saturday~ Bill and Cindy came up to babysit while Jesse and I had a date day! I love my kiddos so much, but I needed a couple hours with my husband kid free. Jesse and I went to Greenwood for the day. We ate at Joes Crab Shack, then went to the movies, and then to the mall. It was nice to get away and spend time with Jesse! We need to do it a little more.

Sunday~ Our lazy day! We layed around playing xbox, wii, and board games.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: