Wednesday, March 30, 2011

U of I visit

On Tuesday the kids and I went with my parents to visit Molli at college, University of Indianapolis. The kids thought it was so neat to get to see where Molli lived, and around the campus. Austin thinks he might go to school there, maybe but as long as he can play soccer (ha ha).
Everybody on Molli's bed Molli and my mom in her dorm
Then we decided to do a late lunch at Joe's Crab Shack since it wasn't to far. I love Joe's Crab Shack!! Of course I am eating healthy so it was a little hard to watch them eat their yummy fried shrimp, oysters, and all that good stuff. I was good though and stuck to the grilled shrimp with steamed veggies! Really it was good too :)
Bodie hanging out with Papaw!!
Molli and Bodie had to dance (it took forever to get our food for some reason so we had to keep him entertained... )

The others colored!


After eating lunch, Hailee wanted to treat herself to COLDSTONE ICE CREAM! So off to coldstone we went so they could enjoy ice cream. Her favorite is Cotton Candy and she wants to go like everyday. :)


It was nice to spend the day with my parents, little sister, and kids!

No comments: