Sunday, April 10, 2011

On Thursday, we met my sister Molli in Greenwood to spend a couple hours with her. The kids wanted to eat at Chuck E Cheese... not my choice but I let them choose...
They had fun playing games, dancing to earn free tickets, and getting their prizes. After we got done there we headed to khols. I had to finalize our outfits for family pictures. I dread this part of the picture! I have finally gotten everyone coordinating outfits for next weekend.

Then we went to the PET STORE, again not my choice~but I have some animal lovers (especially Austin).

It was nice spending the day with Molli and the kids.


Later that evening~ Austin had his first soccer practice! It went pretty good~but I am realizing that it is hard after coaching so many years/seasons to sit on the sideline... I will def. be coaching in the FALL.


And I thought I would share this photo with you. He don't sleep in this bed at night (he thinks he needs to be with mommy and daddy in their bed... ), but he loves to lay in it and watch cartoons. He is rotten!!



No comments: