Saturday, March 3, 2012

Challenge

Hi All! Well I decided to take a 30 day challenge with beachbody coach Jayme Thompson and it starts on Monday. She has a group of people, and we report daily to each other for support. I am very excited about it!! I will start on Monday and I will be using the Insanity workout :) Of course I couldn't wait to try it out so I did a video on Friday and lets just say today, I can barely walk... I am so sore!! I decided to do this challenge because I am hoping it will help me tone up. I have lost alot of weight with Take Shape for Life, I just need to tone :) So along the way I will post about my challenge! Wish me luck!!

If anyone wants to try beach body videos, you can go to this website:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/jkthompson20

Or even Leah Robinson is now a beach body coach, so check her out on facebook :)

No comments: