Sunday, August 12, 2012

Visiting

On Friday, mom took the kids home with her so they could spent the night before she goes back to work.  Let me tell you, they had tons of fun!  They got to spend time with my parents, and do things they love like feed the goats and chickens!!  They also got to experience Old Settlers.  They went there to play games, eat, and watch some kind of animal show.  Oh and they brought back lots of items like a small plane you hang from your ceiling fan (Austin), a small dolphin (Hailee), and a spiderman hat/toy for (Bodie). 
They also got to go visit our Hollis grandparents, and this is the picture I recieved!!  I LOVE IT!  My kids love thier great grandparents, and I love that i have this picture to treasure always!! 
Thanks mom and dad for entertaining my kids for the night.  Bodie is ready to come back to your house, lol. 

No comments: