Friday, October 9, 2009

Being a Mother of 3

I never thought I would be a mother of three amazing children. I feel so blessed to have been given this great gift. Here are a few more pics I want to share with everyone!

Jesse is the best dad and husband. He is super proud of his three kids!
Bodie Kale Swartzentruber at Day 2

Brodie Kale Swartzentruber at 1 week old!

Bodie Kale Swartzentruber :)
The recovery from my csection is going very well. I am on my feet and moving again!! Jesse has been home for a week and 2 days now, and I am not looking forward to him going back to work. He was suppose to return to work on Thursday, but I woke with a fever so he took the rest of the week as part of his vacation so he could take care of me. I am thankful for everything he has done!! We took Bodie for his one week check up and everything looked very good! We go back next week.
Being a mother of three has changed things around here. I feel crazy at times trying to get everything done. With Austin and Hailee schooling, keeping up on the house, laundry, nursing, diaper changing, and spoiling all the kids.... wow am I tired at the end of the day!!
Jesse has been getting up in the middle of the night with me, which is so nice. I nurse then he burps him and changes his diaper, then it is back to sleep.
Austin and Hailee are still head over hills for this little guy. Kisses and hugs all the time. They are awesome Big Bro/Sisters.
Well that is about all the time I have for now, til next time!




3 comments:

Abbie said...

Wow - I'm gonna start calling you super-mama:) But seriously, Sarah...I'm amazed at how wonderful your family is and how much love you have for one another:) You guys are now a family of 5 - can you believe that???? Crazy - but so much fun, too!! Love you guys so much, and I'm also praying for your family here in Odon:) Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Abbie! I appreciate your prayers for my family in Odon. They are def. needed at this time !! Love ya lots...

Chelsa said...

sounds like you have a keeper of a husband :)

glad you are recovering well from your c-section and that jesse got to be home w/ you for a few extra days, i'm sure that was nice for you!

glad mr. bodie is doing well, he sure is a doll baby!