Monday, October 5, 2009

Bodie Kale Swartzentruber

Welcome to the world Bodie Kale Swartzentruber. Our little guy was born into the world on Oct. 1st, and is a bundle of joy. The kids, Jesse and I are so in love with this little guy:) I wanted to post a few pics from the big day, and promise to post more later. It is so funny how quickly babies change looks.

Daddy introducing Bodie to Hailee and Austin! They are so proud of their brother!!
Daddy holding Bodie while at the hospital

Mommy and Bodie


Showing off their Big Brother and Big Sister shirts. Hailee had to wear hers two days in a row cause she wanted everyone to know that she is the BIG SISTER!

Bodie Kale Swartzentruber born on Oct. 1st, 2009 ~ 9lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long~ born at 8:17 Am.
To view our hospital pic go to morganhospital.com Select Birth Babies Center Login is Sarah password is 24262
Things have been going good! I want to thank my mom and Jesse's mom for everything that you have done. Okay so really I want to thank our parents~ they truely are amazing and have helped so very much!! We love you all !!
Today I got my staples out and am moving alot better. However I have to tell you that I have one amazing husband that has waited on me hand and foot throughout this time. Jesse your an amazing husband and daddy to our three children. I don't know what I would do without you!
Well that is it for now, I will post more later with some recent pics!










7 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is adorable! You guys are look so in love with him...Hope you are recovering well! He is precious

Sonya said...

Hope you are feeling well. Bodie is gorgeous!! I'm so glad that your husband is taking good care of you. I know that is worth a lot:)

Whitney said...

Congrats Sarah, Jesse, Austin and Hailee! Bodie is precious!! I hope the transition is going well. Take it easy and don't push your self, as I'm sure you're wanting to do more than you should! So happy for your whole family!!! Congrats again!

Chelsa said...

he is too cute!
it feels so much better when the staples are out!!

Abbie said...

I've been waiting on this post:) Yeah - he is adorable (just like i knew he would be) and I'm so excited for your sweet family!!!!! Did you ever think you would be a mama to THREE kids?? How awesome!!!! Love you guys!

The Armes Family said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!!!!

Ashley said...

I have been waiting on this post for a long, long time. But Bodie is FINALLY here and such a cutie!! I know everyone is so happy to finally have him home and settling in. I can't wait to here about his milestones along with Austin and Hailee's.

PS- liked the big brother/sister t-shirts.