Monday, December 21, 2009

busy busy weekend

Let's start with Thursday...
Thursday night my sister Lindsey and Brian came up with their kids to stay the night. Brian had to be in Bloomington on Friday so Lindsey and her kids hung out with us:) The kids had a great time playing together. There were lots of laughing!! Then when Jesse got home from work and got ready Bodie, Jesse and I headed to Greenwood to finish up our Christmas shopping while Lindsey and Brian babysat for Austin and Hailee. Okay well our trip was fustrating to say the least. We rushed around store to store grabbing all the items we needed... We got home at 1 in the morning on Saturday. Then I had to stay up and wrap the gifts I needed to take to Odon, pack overnight bags for all of us. I made it to bed aroun 330 ish and had to be up at 7 to finish getting ready and get on the road headed to Odon. Yeah Jesse and I were TIRED!
On Saturday we enjoyed a family gathering at Cindy's for the Eaton side. Lots of yummy food, and visits with family. After everyone left then we did our Christmas with Bill and Cindy!! The kids got lots of new clothes, and games, and toys... They were so excited and very happy! Later that evening we headed over to my mom's to spend the night. I think we got to bed at midnight there.
Sunday morning I got up and helped mom get stuff ready. All my sister's, brother, and grandma Wanda came to spend the day and celebrate. Another yummy meal, lots of playing, and more toys. We also celebrated birthday's (Brian, and Zaden) while there. We left there around 330 and headed home.
When we got home and unloaded things, I realized how much work I have to do. I have mounds of laundry to do in the laundry room and tons of toys, and games laying on my couch that I have to make room for. So that is my job for the day:)
Now it is Monday and Jesse is on call this whole week.... What a weekend, now I need some time to catch up on sleep and relax:)

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

hope you aren't too tired from your busy weekend!! glad you had a good time though.

Ashley said...

Wow!! Get some rest this week...that was a crazy week-end! Can beat that family time though!