Friday, December 4, 2009

My 14 pounder...

Our little guy is growing so fast. He went to the dr. for his two month checkup to find out the scales said he weighs 14lbs!! I couldn't believe it!! He is growing so fast. Everything looked great at the dr, so he goes back in two months.

Bodie is now smiling ALOT!! He has one cute smile to:) He loves to coo at everyone especially his brother and sister. He likes to hang out with daddy but when it is time to cuddle then he is a mommy boy!! I LOVE IT. He loves listening to Hailee and Austin, and also loves to watch them play. He is such a ham. Here are some pictures I will share with you.

Bodie with a precious smile while in daddy's arms
Mamaw Cindy and Bodie at the dr. office. He was ready to eat!!

Getting ready for the shots...
Aww...
He was fussy after his shots but today he is back to normal!!




3 comments:

Sonya said...

He is such a cutie:) And really growing! They grow sooo fast. I can't belive Mya will be 2 in just a few months! She is suppose to be my baby!!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he is 2 months already!! Gosh, where does time go?? He is adorable! Enjoy every minute with him!!

Chelsa said...

what a cutie! he really is growing!