Monday, June 7, 2010

Bloomington / Graduation party

On Friday Jesse the kids and I went to Bloomington for the day. We went shopping for a few things we needed and wanted then out to eat to celebrate my birthday from the week before. We stopped in at the mall so Bodie could do his Build A Bear~ a monkey named Hank. Hailee has one named Hannah and he loves it so we treated him to his first monkey!! The kids had fun helping him make it and pick out clothes for Hank:) Then our stop at Target ( I love this store), before heading to Cheeseburger in Paradise for a late lunch. YUM was it good. Here is a picture of us there....

After eating we went to Khols, Lowes, and then Sam's. I had to stock up on diapers, toilet paper, laundry soap, dish soap.. Fun Fun...

On Sunday we headed to Molli's graduation party. It was a quick trip there and back since it was on a Sunday. However it was nice to get to see some family that I hadn't seen for awhile! Here are some pics from the party that I took.

My little sister Molli!! She is grown up now, and starting her college life at University of Indianapolis!! We are so proud of her.

Molli and our cousin Lacy. They had the party together:)


My family:)



Daddy and Bodie:) He loves being outdoors...

Jesse was in charge of the kids by the pond.






No comments: