Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fo Hawk

This afternoon we enjoyed spending some time outdoors while daddy mowed the yard. Hailee loves playing on Bodie's toys....

Mommy and Bodie tried to relax in a chair and watch the kids play:) Hailee took the picture, pretty good huh?
Oh and my Austin.... He decided that he is letting his hair grow to create a Fo Hawk. So here he is starting this new look and decided that he needed to put in GREEN hair gel to make it look cool!! I like his hair to be kept short so this is going to be different for me.. But he loves it:)



Tomorrow Jesse has off so we are going to go to Bloomington to celebrate my birthday. He was on call over my birthday so we had to wait til now to go out and eat. A day in Bloomington, I hope it isn't a stressful one with all the places we need to go.... :)



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying the weather and the pool!!! Love love little Bodie!!! He is the cutiest baby!!! Hope you made it through graduation ok! I only had a few tears! But I still have the baby sister to graduate in 4 years, which is when I will really cry! Enjoy your week!