Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 / Pool time

Okay so on the 29th of May, I turned the BIG 3-0.... I don't really feel any different so I guess that is a good thing:) Jesse had worked so hard all week, and he worked on Saturday so on my birthday all I wanted was some family time :) We stayed home all day, and it was so nice. Jesse and the kids baked me a nice birthday cake all by theirselves, and it was YUMMY! I enjoyed one small piece;) Then later we set the pool up so it could fill up, which the kids couldn't hardly wait on.... And when the kids were in bed, we watched a movie together. It was a GREAT day!!

We are on summer break with our homeschooling :) We will start back probably in July but we are taking a good month off to enjoy this warm weather!! And here is what our summer will consist of.....





We have been swimming like crazy! The kids just can't get enough of the water. I told them we probably wont swim today because we all are a little sunburned and they are a little mad... As soon as they wake up they want to go outside and play so we are always on the go, but I love it... And let me tell you, they have been going to bed early and sleeping good because they are so wore out :) Hope you are all enjoying your summer break!!





No comments: