Friday, June 10, 2011

Before and After... or during

Those of you that are close to me, know that I have been changing my eating habits and trying to get healthy. Going on 5 months now, I have cut out all sweets and eating lean meats and lots of fresh vegtibles. I have been following the Medifast plan. I am not going to lie~ It hasn't always been easy but the feeling is so worth it. I have changed in looks, I have so much more energy, and it helps when your kids and husband tell you how beautiful you look and how proud of you they are... I have lots of support!! I am determined to loose the weight and be healthy :) I reached my goal weight, but set a new goal and I am 6 lbs away from it. Just wanted to share some after and before pictures with you :)


This is me today 6/10/2011



Okay so now for the before pictures... These are from June 2010....












3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! I know changing eating habits are very hard, something I struggle with daily, ugh!!! Way to be self-disciplined and keep your eye on the prize, being healthy for your family and most important, YOU!!!

Ashley said...

I have noticed you lost weight but never got a full body pic! You look GREAT!!!!! Way to go and keep it up! I am glad you have more energy....I bet that helps with 3 kiddos. lol

Abbie said...

All I have to say is WOW!!!! I knew you had lost lots of weight - but when you put up the before and after photos it really hits home!! Way to go, girl - I am so proud of you! Love ya!