Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lily Arabella Wise

It was a long day Friday, as everyone awaited the arrival of Lily Arabella Wise, but it was definetaly worth the wait. At 8:26 pm Clayton and Lexie finally got to meet their precious little girl, Lily Arabella. Lily weighed 6lbs 12 ounces and was 20 inches long.
I have to tell you that I could of sat there all night and just watched my brother's face. Clayton's whole life has changed, because he is a daddy now! His face was glowing, and the smile on his face was priceless. I always knew Clayton would be a good daddy, and now he is showing us. Lily is so sweet, and has her daddy wrapped around her finger.
Lexie did an amazing job! I know she will be a good mommy to Lily. I wish that you could of seen their faces as they were holding their precious little girl. Congrats Clayton and Lexie~ we love you both, and we love Lily!!














Isn't she so sweet!! I already miss her!!











1 comment: