Friday, July 29, 2011

a new journey in life

Starting a new journey in life is a little scary, but also very exciting :) Many of you know that I have been trying to loose weight and get healthy. I want you all to know that I worked hard and I have reached my goal weight and I am maintaining it!! I lost 55 lbs in about 4 1/2 months and now I have been maintaining my weight for a little over a month.


Here is a picture of me now!


Here is a picture of me in October of last year... I tried searching for old pictures but the truth is I hid from the camera...

The transition is amazing! I am happy to say that this has really inspired me. I want to be someone that can help others and show them they can get the weight off and keep it off. I joined the Take Shape for Life group and I am now a healthcoach. I am very excited to see where this takes me, and I hope that I can really help people that want it!! If you want any information or want to make this lifestyle change feel free to email me at sarahswartzentruber@yahoo.com . I would love to help and share my story!!



























4 comments:

Abbie said...

Way to go, Sarah - that is amazing!! I'm super proud of you!! Keep up the good work!

April Stilwell said...

That is AWESOME Sarah! You are such an inspiration!!! :)

Ashley said...

You look sooo good!!!! That is great you are willing to help others. I bet it will help you stay on track too. I don't think you will have any problems though.

Leah Robinson said...

I thought I commented the other day, but it must not have went through. you look great!! I'm in the middle of a lifestyle change, but I hope I can look back and be proud of my progress! You are such an inspiration!