Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 10, 11, 12, 13 of Thanks

Day 13: I am thankful that we have such a great family!! We got to spend time with Jesse's family, and my family today :) We have such wonderful parents and siblings and are thankful that we got to spend time with them.

Day 12: I am thankful for beautiful days with lots of sunshine. The kids enjoyed this beautiful day by skateboarding, riding the gator and the tractor, swinging, sidewalk chalk, and all that fun outdoor stuff!! Thank you for such a beautiful day so we could get out of the house and enjoy ourselves!!

Day 11: I am very thankful to the men/ women past and present that serve our country! Also, I am thankful to their families...

Day 10: I am Thankful to have good health!! A year ago I couldn't say that I was healthy, but today I can!!! I am working hard to keep it that way also :)

No comments: