Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Days 14 & 15 of Thanks

Day 14 of Thanks:

Today I am thankful for these sweet words, "I am Bo Bo!" I love hearing Bodie look at pictures or people in the room and tell us who each person is, and when he gets to himself he says, 'I am Bo Bo." Seriously his voice saying these words is so cute. Talk about melt my heart!!


Day 15 of Thanks:

On this day, I am thankful for my husband who watched the kids while I went to a 31 meeting in Bloomington with other 31 consultants! He is so supportive of all my new things I have taken on. Of course by the time I got home he was ready for a break, but at least he is willing to help out and watch the kiddos while keeping the house straight. I have a terrific husband, and the kids are blessed with a GREAT dad. Love you Jesse!!

No comments: