Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas at the Wises

Sunday we spent the day at my parents for Christmas!  Let me tell ya, that is a full house!  Mom made a nice dinner of Spagetti, Garlic Bread, and salad for all of us to enjoy :)  We got to celebrate with my grandpa Wise and grandma Wanda, and Wendell and his boys!!  It was such a nice time!! 
 

 Zaden also celebrated his birthday, and opened some birthday gifts!!  He was excited about this colts shirt he got!!


 This is one of my favorite pictures!!  Grandpa WC, Wendell and my dad :) 


 Hailee's first BB gun and its pink!!  She was Super excited!!

 Wendell and his boys
Grandpa WC and Wanda at Christmas dinner!  :) 

After dinner, and the kids opened their gifts.... Dirty Santa was ON!!  And let me tell you it really get intense!  I was going after a waffle maker but it got stole by GABRIEL!! lol. 

No comments: