Saturday, December 29, 2012

Look who is 13

Its hard to believe 13 years ago, I welcomed a sweet lil guy into the world and chose the name Austin!  He is such a blessing to Jesse and I.  We are so proud of the person that Austin has become!  Happy 13th Birthday Austin Michael Swartzentruber~ We all love you very much!
 
 
Austin loves to play soccer- that is his sport!  His favorite colors are RED, and PURPLE.  His favorite food is STEAK (from grandpa Bills cows) with A1 sauce! :)  He likes IU basketball, and Colts football! He loves ANIMALS of all kinds, and wants to rescue all of them and keep them... YIKES! 
He is really proud that he made A/B honor roll this year with the Connections Schooling Program.  He was close to getting all A's!  This really makes Jesse and I proud!! 

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I remember going to the hospital to visit sweet Austin when he was born! I have loved watching him grow year after year - and I can't even believe he is a teenager!!!! Wow!! You've done an amazing job raising him, Sarah - love you both so much!