Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Less than 24 hours

Wow, the countdown is down to hours until we meet baby boy Swartzentruber. The kids, Jesse and I are so excited!! We just know that he will be perfect in everyway and will melt our hearts as soon as we see him. :) These last few days have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I have laughed, smiled, cried, just everything you can think of. There is just so much going on...

Jesse came home yesterday, and said he had to work on his truck.... Yep it was broken down so of course I cried cause it feels like everything we have is falling apart. Our TV, our truck... I know these are things that can be replaced but I had to cry... Of course Jesse was on edge and I think secretly he could have cried to. :)
He spent all night working on his truck, and well it still isn't fixed so he is taking a vacation day today to get it fixed and help me out.

I have a dr. appt today at 10:45 so we will see how things go. I am kind of hoping that they will say okay lets have this baby today instead of see you in the morning. ha ha. My luck that wont happen. I will let you know how it goes. So if all goes as planned then Jesse and I will head to the hospital at 530 on Thursday morning to get prepped for surgery at 8. So we will be meeting the newest guy to the Swartzentruber family soon. My mom will be coming tonight to spend the night with the kids (which are very excited about getting to see mamaw). They have already said we get mamaw wise on Wednesday night and mamaw Cindy on Thursday!! I am glad they are looking forward to it! Hailee has checked out the baby stuff everyday for the last few months and well last night she checked the hospital bags to make sure everything was in there for her brother.

Well I better get going, I will keep you all posted. Please say an extra prayer for me and the family:)

6 comments:

Chelsa said...

can't wait to see pictures!
i bet you are soooo excited! i'm jealous :)

The Armes Family said...

You will do great!! I will be thinking/pryaing for you tomorrow!! Can't wait to see pics of this little guy!!

Whitney said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you enjoy and cherish the next few hours as a family of four and are blessed with the many hours as a family of five. I'll be thinking and praying for you, baby, and family today and tomorrow. I can't wait to find out his name! Good Luck and prayers your way!

Ashley said...

I will be thinking and praying for baby, you and the family tomorrow!! I can't believe it is almost time. I will be checking your blog for photos and to see what this little guys name is going to be:)

Sonya said...

I am sooo excited for you guys!! Can not wait to see the little guy! Good luck! I will be praying for you:)

Abbie said...

Oh Sarah - I'm so excited for you guys, the sweetest little family EVER:) You are such an outstanding, attentive, supporting mom and this little boy is such a lucky little guy:) I love you guys so much and will be praying for you all - keep us updated!!!!