Monday, November 30, 2009

Things have been busy around here. Keeping up with three kids and a dog is def. a job~one that I enjoy!! The kids have been doing GREAT. We went to Odon for Thanksgiving and spent it with both sides of the family. We split the day in half~ first half my mom's, second half Jesse's parents. We got back home around 830 ish, and we were all EXHAUSTED!!
Jesse hung up our outside Christmas lights over the weekend~ the kids were excited!! Oh and on Friday night we took the kids for some hot chocolate and drove through Martinsville Park to see all the Christmas Lights. They loved it!!
Over the weekend the kids enjoyed playing outside with some of the neighbor kids. We also watched several movie together like "Are we there yet" and "Are we done yet" ~lots of laughs:)

And now it is Monday.......... I am not sure why I dread Mondays most of the time. I think it is just that I now I have so much to get done through the week and well Monday starts it so.... Jesse goes on call this week so it will be an interesting week. Hope you are all doing great and have a nice week.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i know the feeling of dreading mondays!
glad you guys had a good thanksgiving and weekend too!