Sunday, February 7, 2010

Enjoying the Snow

I feel like I haven't blogged for awhile so here is some to catch us up... All three of the kids got the sickness that is going around. You know the one with the vomitting. Oh yeah, not fun at all. Jesse and I worked hard on cleaning, and disinfecting. I am hoping that it is over and gone.

Last week Cindy came up and went to Bloomington with me and the kids for Bodie's 4 month appt. He has grown. Bodie now weighs 17.9 lbs :) He is a big boy!! They said he looked great.

We got some snow on Friday. The kids were excited! So on Saturday my brother Clayton came up for a visit. Here is what they did...

Clayton
The start of the project

Hailee and Daddy working hard


The kids gave up so it was up to Clayton and Jesse to finish it... And they did

Our Snowman!!
They built a snowman! The kids are proud of it even if Clayton and Jesse did most of the work. We had to use our imagination on the face. Donut's for eyes, fruit roll up for mouth, ect.
Anyways they all had a great time and Bodie and I enjoyed watching them from the front door.
Today is SuperBowl so everyone is dressed in Blue!!





1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute snowman! You always seem to get a lot more snow than us...doesn't bother me though. haha.