Monday, February 1, 2010

Is it over yet?

Is it over yet? That is the question I have been asking after the weekend that we have had. UGH... On Saturday, Hailee Brooke woke up vomitting. Poor little thing. She laid on the couch all day and didn't really move. She sipped on some gaterade but that was the only thing we could get down her.
On Sunday morning it was the same thing, however by noon she was up moving and smiling. She still wasn't eating to much but we did keep the liquids going.
Today, well she is feeling lots better and back to herself. We are hoping that it is over. Jesse was a lifesaver!! He was here cleaning, doing laundry, and helping me with Hailee. I have to say I have a GREAT husband!

Our house smells like a can of lysol... I sprayed alot! I have wiped everything a million times cause I want those sick germs out of here. Hopefully we can enjoy this week!

No comments: