Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Weekend

Today I have gotten alot accomplished with the help of my wonderful husband and kids. Austin and Hailee were big helpers today and willing to CLEAN!! They dusted, washed the mirrors, vaccumed, and did so much more to help out. I spent the morning trying to clean and catch up on laundry (of course I had to take some breaks to play the Wii with the kids, and cuddle up with Bodie Kale).
This afternoon the kids and I baked some sugar cookies. YUMMO!! After they cooled off the kids decorated them with cookie icing. Our theme... VALENTINES DAY! They decorated with red and white icing and there was lots of hearts.


The yummy cookies that were decorated!

Bodie loved sitting in his chair watching them decorate. I think he was wishing someone would of slipped some of that yummy icing in his mouth. Ha ha.
It has been such a great day around the house with the people I love! A nice way to enjoy a weekend:)
And I wanted to share this next picture. I found Daddy and Bodie sleeping on the couch and it was to cute not to share.




No comments: