Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Day

Today turned out to be such a beautiful day!! We enjoyed it to:) Jesse and I decided that it was time to start working out... So today he got up at 5 AM so that he could walk on the treadmill before work. I set my alarm and got up at 545Am so that I could fix him breakfast, pack his lunch, then do my walking. It really worked out good, but man am I tired now. ha ha.

When Jesse got home from work we had about an half hour before heading to our First Soccer Practice! Austin was so excited and ready to practice. Hailee too, she loves to practice with our team and is really good. Our practice went really good, and I feel blessed with such a great group of kids! Jesse and I really enjoy coaching and meeting new people!!

After practice we came home, ate supper and headed back outside. Hailee wanted to ride bike, Austin wanted to play with the neighbor boys, and well Bodie loves to be outside watching and in his stroller. So we enjoyed some more of the nice weather!! I hope that you all got to enjoy the sunny weather.

No comments: