Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our weekend

On Friday we took the kids to Bloomington for the evening. We had a few errands to run, then we headed to Dick's Sporting Store for our soccer stuff. The kids got Cleats, soccer balls, and socks to prepare them for the soccer season! We are so ready to hit the soccer field:) After leaving there we went out to eat at OUTBACK Steakhouse. This was our first time as a family of 5 in a nice sit down resturant. And I am here to tell you that it can be a chore. First Bodie was hollaring (not crying just trying to get people's attention), then he was banging on the table with his hands while laughing at Austin and Hailee. It was cute, but he was LOUD. Then he got tired so I had to try to rock him and finally he fell asleep right before our main course was there which was nice. Overall it wasn't to bad. Everyone stopped to say hi to him and tell us how cute our kids were. Makes my day!! I just love my kids and I think they are pretty cute too:)
By the time we got home we were TIRED!!

Saturday was a lazy day around the house, followed by a trip to WalMart. I dread the WalMart trip but I would rather tackle it with Jesse then on my own. He takes a cart and a kid and goes one way, and I take two kids and a cart and head towards groceries. Then we meet in the middle and review what we have or what we forgot.

Sunday, we had a nice little visit with Bill and Cindy (Jesse's parents). They came up to drop off some things then took us out for supper at Texas Corral in Martinsville. The kids of course were not ready for them to leave at all. Now I am preparing cupcakes, and the rest of my things for our homeschool group tomorrow. I am in charge and the theme is ST. PATRICKS DAY!! Hailee, Austin and I made cupcakes and put some lucky charms on the top (they turned out cute with green sprinkles also!). Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: