Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some pics

Just thought I would share a picture of my princess Hailee Brooke, and my handsome son Austin while they are at a homeschool group meeting. They love going to group, and always learn some new things!!

Here is a picture of the TORNADO they made at home. Two pop bottles taped together with water in it. You turn it upside down and give it a swirl to make the tornado. They are fasinated with it. Hailee just thinks it is the coolest and she carries it around room to room, just watching it.


Last, but not least, a sweet picture of our adorable children. We are blessed!!

What a beautiful weekend it turned out to be! The weather was nice. I got lots of cleaning done, and spent the rest of the time outside with Jesse and the kids. They are so ready to be able to run around and play!! Hope you all got to enjoy the weekend like we did.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I was so happy to see pretty weather too!!

Cute pics!!