Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's and mom's to be! Being a mom is such a great gift! What are some of the things that make you love being a mom? Here are a few of mine: my kids laughter, hugs and kisses, "i love you mommy", "you're the best", their sweet smiles, all the little things that make them happy, knowing that they know you will always be there to help them, and my list could go on and on. I just feel like being a mom is a blessing!
There are some days that my kids drive me crazy but when I look at the big picture I wouldn't trade it for anything. Jesse and I are blessed with three great kids: Austin Michael, Hailee Brooke, and Bodie Kale!

We are also blessed to have wonderful mom's! Happy Mother's Day to our mom's Cindy and Vicki. You are always there for us when we need you, and we always know that we can count on you. Thanks for all you do for us and our kids. We hope you both have a very Happy Mother's Day! Hugs and Kisses!!

No comments: