Monday, May 31, 2010

Our weekend

Saturday~ Happy 29th birthday to me!! Jesse was on call this week/weekend so we celebrated at home. He got called out that morning but on his way home managed to go by WalMart and pick me up a Strawberry Shortcake Cake along with two cards. His card was very sweet and brought tears to my eyes. I have a great husband!! Then the one from the kids was a singing card and was funny! Hailee has carried it around non stop. So sweet. We pretty much just hung out enjoying the sun and the pool!
Sunday~ We did the same thing... POOL SIDE ALL DAY!
And today was one of those days were the sun was out then it wasn't then it rainned. Not a great swimming day, but that didn't stop the kids. They still got in. Of course Jesse has worked off and on today. Now we are inside relaxing and getting ready for our Tuesday... SOCCER TOURNEY!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend to me:) My kids live in the pool so far too!

Chelsa said...

sounds like a great birthday!! happy late birthday!

good luck with the soccer tourney! i am sure austin will do great!