Saturday, May 1, 2010

Not to much is going on here other than the usual. The kids are just enjoying playing outside with all the neighbor kids. They love playing basketball, soccer, riding Hailee's 4 wheeler, riding bikes, and swinging.




So that is what we are doing! We are trying to get our school finished, we have a total of 17 days left!! Austin is counting them down.
It rainned here last night so the soccer games were cancelled today, boo! Jesse ended up working most of the day so it was just the kids and I around the house. We didn't accomplish much of anything other than being lazy, watching tv, playing outside, and reading a book. Okay well I was reading a book~ one that I don't want to put down and it brings tears to my eyes. It is called I will carry you by Angie Smith. I recommend it.


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i ordered that book! it should be here this week!