Sunday, October 10, 2010

A full weekend...

This weekend was a crazy busy weekend.... but included lots of family time:) Molli came to our house on Friday night to spend the night with us. The kids loved having Aunt Molli come visit. Then on Saturday we woke up and headed to the soccer field. Austin's team lost their game, but they played an amazing game. Austin had an assist and a goal! We are so proud of our little soccer star:) He was really super excited when the other coach pulled him to the side to tell him how good of a soccer player he was. His smile was HUGE!! I guess it is always better when other recognize your skills! After the game we headed to Daviess County for the weekend. Our car was loaded down and we even squeezed Molli in there. On Saturday we went to Bill and Cindy's for a cookout with the Swartzentruber family. Lots of people, and they all seemed to have a good time. The kids played and even had a pony ride!
Then on Sunday we spent the day at my mom and dads. My grandma Hollis, and grandparents Wise came to help celebrate Bodie's bday. The kids loved playing and riding the golf cart before we headed back home.


Now we are back at home and trying to unload the car.... There is always so much to do when you come back from being gone all weekend, and we are all extremely tired..
Somewhere I have lost my camera so if I find it, I will upload the rest of my pics! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: