Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Little Model

At the begining of this month I recieved a hat that I ordered for Bodie Kale. I ordered it from Twysted Yarn (she is one facebook and on etsy.com). We absolutely love her work and have ordered from her several times. After I posted this picture on facebook, I recieved a message from her asking if she could use this picture to Market her hat:) How exciting that she wants to use this picture of my son to sell her hat!! Then yesterday she sent me another message saying that she is naming her hats now, and would love to call this hat The Bodie Earfap Beanie :) We are so flattered:)

If you love the hat please check out her work on etsy.com (Twysted Yarn).

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

that is precious!!

Sonya said...

I saw that! He is adorable and it is very exciting:)