Thursday, May 26, 2011

1st Trip to the Dentist

On Tuesday, I had to take all three kids to the dentist. Austin and Hailee had cleanings, but this was Bodie's 1st trip to the dentist. Here is a picture before we went into the office....

I was so thankful that Cindy met us at the dentist office in Bloomington. I didn't really know what to expect cause this was Hailee's first time going back by herself. Hailee already told me there was no way she was going by herself, but she suprised us and went back! And she did a great job. She has to go back though cause she has a cavity :(
Bodie was a wild man!! When he went back, he wanted to play in the room. He isn't one that likes to be held down, he doesn't like to open his mouth, and he doesn't want you to brush his teeth. He likes to carry a tooth brush and do it by himself, but doesn't want anyone else to do it. I struggle to get his teeth brushed good twice a day... So the dentist showed me several different ways to get into his mouth. I was really bummed though to find out he has a cavity. He has to go back in July to get it fixed, so that scares me cause they have to use a sleep blanket to hold him down... I know it needs to be fixed but this has me upset.

After the dentist, we enjoyed lunch at the Olive Garden:) This was Cindy's 1st time to eat there. My kids love the salad and breadsticks!! Here we are waiting on our food :)

And Bodie was bored of waiting so he pulled everything out of my purse.

We took some left over breadsticks home to Jesse so that he could enjoy them :)





1 comment:

Chelsa said...

feel free to pass along those tips from the dentist- corbin HATES being held too and doesn't like me brushing his teeth- he just bites!