Monday, May 2, 2011

Austin's first soccer game of Spring 2011

We finally got to play a soccer game on Saturday, and Austin was ready! He absolutely loves soccer and even talks about one day when he is a PRO soccer player :) He is really good, so I hope that he continues to stick with it.





He even had lots of people to cheer him on! :)


Jesse and Jason in deep conversation i am guessing...

Me, Mom, and Shae (her son has always been on my team so when I decided not to coach this season he was mad... he was on the team we played so we cheered for both Peyton and Austin!)


Bodie, Molli and Jessica (Molli's roomate that we love!)

Hailee Brooke cheers loud for her brother, even wearing her soccer hairbow!


And Bodie Kale :)


We lost our game but we played awesome! Austin even scored a goal which made him super happy!!















1 comment:

Sonya said...

AWW! Fun, I love watching my kids play sports too. Hailee looks cute in her soccer bow:) Bodie is getting soooo tall!