Sunday, May 8, 2011

Grandparents

On Saturday we also stopped to visit with Jesse's parents. The kids wanted to see the two new puppies, and the new pony! Oh and Bodie enjoyed TRACTOR RIDES with Papaw...

On the way to the tractor

Walking the pony

Mamaw showing us the new pony



He loves it!

Of course the kids didn't want to leave... they hardly ever do. So mamaw said they could spent the night along with the Brown kids... EVEN BODIE! I have never left Bodie and they have asked several times so this time I said he could stay... So they stayed with the grandparents and cousins. They fished and had all kinds of fun :)


Jesse and I left and on our way home we stopped at SAMS CLUB, then he took me out to eat at the Olive Garden, yum! It was nice to enjoy the evening with my handsome husband. Thanks Bill and Cindy for letting us have some time to ourselves:)








No comments: