Friday, January 22, 2010

Almost 4 months

It is so hard to believe that my baby is almost 4 months... He is getting so big and growing so fast. Bodie Kale has completed this family, and we all love him very much. We love everything about this little guy!

Austin is a GREAT big brother. He is always there to give me a helping hand. Austin volunteers often to hold him while I fold laundry or just get things done. The smile they both have on their faces melts my heart. Bodie cooing at his big brother is just priceless.

Hailee is a WONDERFUL big sissy. She is always there to give Bodie an extra squeeze or tons of kisses. She gives him tons of raspberries on his belly and he laughs so hard. Even though she might be a little rough at times, he likes it alot.

Bodie loves when Daddy walks in the door from work. Seriously this little guy is full of smiles for daddy. He loves his daddy's attention!! Also when sleeping he loves to touch his daddy's hand or hang on to his shirt. He is def. daddy's little buddy!

So many things that I treasure with my little man. I love waking up to his sweet smile. I love his cooing and him telling me in his own way how good he is. I love watching him as he watches his brother and sister~ he gets so excited. I love the way he kicks his legs when he is excited. I love to cuddle with him. I love the way he smiles at me while nursing him. I love when he hold my finger. I love his laughs. Bodie there are so many things that I love about you:)

I just have to say how lucky I am. I have two amazing sons, and one amazing daughter. God has blessed Jesse and I with this Wonderful family.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Such a sweet post:) Precious moments. I can't believe Bodie is almost 4 months old...already?!