Sunday, January 17, 2010

This weekend was a nice quiet weekend at home. No plans, and not to much to do other than be at home with the family. On Saturday Jesse did take Hailee and Austin outside to play for awhile. They really needed it. Hailee enjoyed riding her new bike that she had gotten for her birthday. Austin of course wanted to play with the other neighbor boys. They both had fun and burned off some of that energy!! I think they are ready for some warmer weather so that they can be outside.

Today, Jesse met me at the grocery store so that we could tackle it. It really is a team effort. Jesse has a cart with Hailee up front. I have a cart with Bodie in it, and well Austin is throwing things in, ha ha. I am so glad to have the shopping over with for the two weeks. Austin thinks it is so crazy that we one go every two weeks, but that is just how I do it. I feel like I spend so much more if I go every week or a few times a week.
I did purchase Biggest Loser Wii game. I decided to start it tonight, and I am here to tell you I was sweating, and I am feeling a little sore. I really hope that this works and helps me to loose some baby weight. I will keep you posted.
Well that sums it up. This week we have a little bit more planned so I will take some pictures and post some more later. Have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

how do you plan for two weeks?
i go once a week, but hate going. luckily ryan has been doing our shopping the past few weeks since i'm supposed to be taking it easy! hehe


i agree w/ the kids, i'm ready for warm weather!!

bodie is getting so big already!