Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Time...

We have been having lots of fun doing "Family Game Nights." With all this cold weather we have been staying warm inside playing board games. A few of our favorites is Sorry Slidders, I spy with my Eagle Eye, and of course Uno Attack! The kids have been loving it.
Jesse took the kids out to play in the snow! It was so cold. They played for awhile then came in for some Hot Chocolate!!
Hailee all bundled up to play in the snow!

Austin and the neighbor boys playing in the snow :)

Our back deck! Look at all that SNOW!

The kids camped out in our living room over the weekend. Jesse rented the rug doctor and shampooed the carpets. I tell you I have an awesome husband. :) He worked so hard cleaning the carpets and the kids had fun on the air up mattress in the living room. Fun Fun!!
Today we got up early, so that I could return the rug doctor when the place opened. Then we came home and put the rooms back together. After that it was schooling and homeschool group at the Library. I think it did the kids some good to get out and go to group. They have missed their friends due to us not meeting the whole month of December. We are glad to be getting back on track since the holidays! Hope you all have a great week!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

You got a lot more snow then us down here!! I didn't go out in it much b/c is was sooo cold...brrr! I liked looking at it though;)

Chelsa said...

we love playing games too!!