Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alone time

On Friday, we got a phone call from Papaw Bill saying he was going through Martinsville if Hailee and Austin wanted to go to their house for the weekend. Did I even have to ask them if they were going? No cause I knew that answer... They love going there and have so much fun!! Jesse and I took the kids to meet Bill, then grabbed a taco from Taco Bell before heading home. Bodie didn't know what to think with it being so quiet around the house. Heck I didn't know what to think or do either especially on Saturday cause Jesse ended up working. Bodie and I got lots of alone time. Here are a few pics of my little man!

The kids returned home today, and Bodie was so happy to see his brother and sister. They were full of hugs and kisses for him as well. He was glad to see mamaw and papaw too!!
Jesse, the kids and I watched the colts game tonight! We are so thrilled that they are headed to SuperBowl!! Yay:) Hope everyone has a GREAT week.


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

he is getting so big!!!
glad you guys got some quality time together this wk/end :)