Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bodie keeps growing and growing... Look at our big boy!

He has rolled over a couple of times. Here he is in his crib listening to the music! He is just so sweet, and such a happy baby!
On Monday evening my mom came for an overnight visit. The kids were really excited that grandma was coming over. They were ready to play the Wii with her, ha ha. On Tuesday she went with us to the WonderLab. Our homeschool group planned a field trip there so we all met up there. We all had fun, we usually do. Here is a pic I took of Austin and Hailee by the crane thingy.



My mom and the kids!
So far this week is going good. We are getting stuff accomplished and finding lots of quality times together! I love my family:)



1 comment:

April Stilwell said...

Bodie is SOOO big! Your mom must be the happiest Grandma on the planet ;) Her brood just keeps growing :)