Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend the weather has been beautiful!! Jesse has been on call this weekend but he still found time to enjoy the outdoors!! He mowed the yard and got all the leaves up and even trimmed up the landscaping... It really needed it!! He is the best, let me tell ya :) On Saturday my mom came up for a visit and to spend the night. The kids enjoyed having Mamaw Wise here, she always plays Wii with them:) They had a blast. We just hung out and took a little trip to WalMart. On Sunday we got up and she headed home. My little sister went to Passion for Purity and so mom headed there for a ceremony. The kids and I went outside to enjoy the weather and to help Jesse get some things done. Here are a few pics I got of the kids.






Also I just wanted to share these pictures. Lindsey (my sister) and her family. They have a little one on the way due in May.


My sister Crystal and her family.
Hope you are all having a great weekend and you found time to enjoy the weather!





1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i didn't know lindsey was expecting too! how fun!

we did outside stuff as well this weekend- it was great weather for it!