Friday, November 20, 2009

Royal Treatment

Austin and Hailee are loving Bodie so much! They are great big brother and sister to him, and have helped me out alot. Things have been going good around our house. Here are my three kiddo's.
Bodie enjoys sitting in the highchair and watching the kids/me. Of course it is laid back, but he still loves it! Here is the big boy in his highchair!
Austin is growing up so much. I can't believe next month he will turn 10. Wow!

Yesterday Hailee and I had hair appt. I was so glad to get my hair cut, but even more excited was Miss Hailee Brooke. She loves going in to the beauty shop and always recieves the ROYAL TREATMENT!! Here are a few pics of our princess getting her hair done:)

She loves when Jessica washes her hair:)

All finished and cute as can be!!




1 comment:

Chelsa said...

hailee does have the cutest hair!