Saturday, November 28, 2009

A few pics...

We had a good Thanksgiving, lots of yummy food, good stories to share, laughs, and just being with the ones we love. Here are a few pics to share and I will update more later:)

Lindsey, Molli, Mom (Vicki), Crystal, Me, and Clayton
This is my brother and sisters with my mom on Thanksgiving Day!
All the "Wise side" grandkids
Coltyn, Austin, Bodie, Trinidy, Zaden, Hailee, Jaxcen, and Dakota

My mom's parents~ Grandpa and Grandma Hollis:)

Bill's mom~ Grandma Maggie Swartzentruber metting Bodie for the first time:) He loved being rocked by her!!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen any new posting for your blog in a while but I can see that you have been busy!! My blog hasn't been updating my posts on other blogs either:( Your family keeps looking more and more alike. And, I still can't believe how big all the grandkids are getting...they are growing like weeds!