Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"CRAZY"

This week was the final week of soccer for us til Spring. Austin's team lost on Monday so we are done.... Austin had a great season with many goals, and lots of new friends!! Hailee also did a fabulous job this season. :) They both got trophies and are satisfied!!

Crazy is the word to describe things right now.... I have been schooling the kids everyday, keeping the house going and clean, nursing and making sure Bodie is satisfied, and so much more. By the time Jesse gets home, I am ready to sit down. He is super about helping when he gets home, but by the end of the day we both feel a bit CRAZY!! We wouldn't trade it though.

On Monday the kids and I went with our homeschool group to tour the new Firestation in Martinsville. I have to say it is really BIG and nice:) The kids learned alot about fire safety and even got to crawl through the smoke house. My kids have talked about it everyday and have practiced crawling through our house staying along the edges like they would do if it was the real deal. I am glad that they got this education!!
Other than this not to much has happened here.

No comments: