Friday, November 6, 2009

Learning Early

My kids always are saying things to make us laugh, and often we wonder where they get some of the things they are saying from. I mean sometimes they are just to cute and so funny.

I want to share a few of Hailee's funny stories. Hailee was sitting at the computer desk typing the buttons, when I asked her what she thought she was doing. She replies, " Mom~ I am texting Mamaw!" Another time she is banging on the keyboard and I said, "Hailee get off that computer." She says, "but mom I am checking my FACEBOOK...." I about died... I hope that isn't the only thing that she is learning from me.

Kids are just too cute!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

brycen gets out his play cell phone all the time and pretends to be texting! the first time i heard him say that ia bout died!!!