Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Already?

Wow, I can't believe it is June already.. Time flies right by... The kids and I have been keeping busy enjoying these warm days out in the sun. They have ran through the sprinkler like crazy, played with water guns, and all that fun stuff. We are hoping to have our pool up on Friday :) Can't wait!!
Austin has been doing amazing at going to bed on time now, I have to say I am so proud of what we accomplished. He isn't the only one going to bed early, we all are. Now we are all well rested! It is so nice.
An update on the little guy in my belly~ things are going good. Some days I can't tell if he is in there throwing a fit or just in a playfool mood because I feel tons of kicks and movement. I am not complaining, I absolutely love the feeling. Jesse has felt it a few times but not the major ones so I am hoping in the next few weeks he will be able to catch a feel at this little guy! Hailee said last night, " Mom this baby in my belly is moving and kicking too." Oh it is so cute!!
I will try to take some pics and uploaded a little later. Hope you are all having a great week!!

1 comment:

Boothbloggers said...

Sarah-I always think the same thing-is he kicking b/c he's uncomfortable or mad? or is it b/c he's having fun? This week was the first week he's had the hiccups to the point I could feel them! :) that was adorable!
Anyway, so glad everything is going well with you and your little baby boy. :)